Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all my wonderful readers!

I hope you and your families eat lots, laugh until you cry, and cherish these precious moments together.

Keep checking back for posts, I'm going to try and churn out a good bunch of them before I get back to the study grind.

I included a few family pictures from Christmases past to give you a good laugh.

Lots of love
xox

Gaby









1. Classic Santa picture! I'm the little blondie in the front.
2. Dinner with my dad's side of the family.
3. My first Christmas! I was just over a month old.
4. My parents at my mom's parents house before any babies.
5. Christmas in grade 2, when I got my American Girl doll.
6. Another picture of my first Christmas. Steffi and Britt with their "dolls".
7. Summer at Santa's Village in New Hampshire.

No comments:

Post a Comment