Monday, December 30, 2013

Merry Merry!

Merry Christmas babes!!!

I had a wonderful past week and I really hope everyone reading did as well. We did our classic Christmas Eve mass at Saint François D'Assise church + Levesque-Mumford party and then went to bed and waited for Santa to do his magic. Christmas morning, my mom, my dad, and I were up bright and early but I had to wait FOREVER for the two other sleepy heads to wake up to enjoy the festivities. Christmas dinner was pretty simple and casual as our guests were just my aunt Nini and Uncle Roger, and the student that's boarding with them. Before our guests arrived my family and our friend Liz went to deliver food to the less fortunate with the Carleton Tavern. We talked with a guy who told us it was his first Christmas out of jail in twenty years and it was wonderful to see him light up with our gifts.

On Friday, we headed to Peterborough to meet up with my mom's side of the family and it was soooo nice to see the Farlows!! It was fun to have a new baby in the mix (congrats Laura and Jeremiah) and to have the big boy/girl reveal for Robyn and Ian's baby. We also played a gambling type game and I won a whopping total of $63. Yay!!!! I love and miss all of my relatives already.

Here are a few shots of the fun:







On Sunday morning, my cousin Ali's boyfriend, Andrew, made a delicious breakfast that is totally worth sharing:

Prosciutto Egg Cups

Ingredients
- Prosciutto
- Eggs
- Cheddar cheese
- Spinach

Instructions
✿ Grease muffin tin and preheat the oven at 350℉ 
✿ Wrap a piece of prosciutto around the sides of the muffin tins and place a few leaves of spinach at the bottom.
✿ Crack an egg into the centre and top with grated cheese
✿ Cook in the oven for 10-12 minutes or until the egg has set.




The chefs!

Enjoy!

xox Gaby




1 comment: