Monday, December 16, 2013

Transporting Goodies During the Holidays!

Hi readers,

Hopefully a better chunk of you, who are in university, are finished exams and have returned to your home towns. I'm writing this post while watching the Holiday, so if my sentences don't make sense you'll know why. It's such a great holiday movie (no pun intended) and I've been meaning to watch again for a while. I love the scores in it and they're perfect for studying.

During this holiday season, you may catch yourself bringing goodies over to friends and family. If you don't want to risk forgetting your favourite cake carrier or glass tupperware at someone's house save your cleaned recyclables and use them to transport baked goods. You can wrap them up for a more christmasy feel and add ribbon and a card. I usually use hummus containers for small portions of cookies, spinach containers for cupcakes, and I also make my special boxes that I make from inside-out cereal boxes. The last option is great because you personalize your boxes with greetings and drawings on the exterior and add some tissue paper on the inside.




I use this template to make mini cupcake boxes out of cracker or cereal boxes, and adjust it for bigger sizes. This is a cheap alternative that reduces waste during christmas. Merry Christmas!!

Gaby


No comments:

Post a Comment