Monday, August 19, 2013

I'd Say That's Magic!

Hello lovely people,

I'm going to make this short and sweet. If you don't already know, I'm crazy about ice cream. I love it! Here is a great topping for ice cream and it only takes two ingredients!!! I know right? Awesome :)

Chocolate Shell

Ingredients:

- 1 Tbsp coconut oil 
- ¼ cup milk chocolate chips

Directions:

✿ Melt coconut oil and milk chocolate chips in the microwave. 

✿ Serve over ice cream and watch it harden in seconds!



Don't forget to have a little fun in the last couple of weeks of summer. Maggie and I went on our annual golf cart adventure this past weekend and I am surprised I still have all my limbs. Hahaha only the two of us would be going full speed down a gravel road in bathing suits "driving" a golf cart.

- Gaby




No comments:

Post a Comment