Sunday, December 20, 2015

The Best Brownies

Hello! I just got back from a jam packed weekend celebrating Christmas with my mom's side of the family and after playing games, eating amazing food, and being around the people I love all weekend I'm a pretty happy camper. Now that I am back home, I am totally ready to share the next recipe on my 2015 Christmas Treat Guide: my favourite brownies. My mom found this recipe many years ago in a magazine and we have been making them ever since because they are just so good!
After baking cookie after cookie during my 2k15 Christmas baking spree I was so happy to whip up this batch of brownies in less than ten minutes (excluding baking time).


Ingredients

¾ cup unsalted butter
4 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
2 cups sugar
4 large eggs
1¼ cups flour
2 tsp vanilla
1 cup chopped pecans
2 cups of chocolate chips

Directions

✿ Preheat oven to 350ºF.
✿ Heat butter and chopped chocolate in the microwave for two minutes and then stir until smooth. Let stand for a five minutes to cool.
✿ Whisk in sugar, eggs, flour, and vanilla to the cooled chocolate mixture. 
✿ Then stir in pecans and half of the chocolate chips (1 cup).
✿ Transfer the batter to a 9x13 pan lined with parchment paper, then sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips.
✿ Bake at 350ºF for 35 minutes until the top is dry to touch.

So easy!! And the crisp top coat is so tasty.


Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment