Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Coconut Marshmallow Chocolate Chip Cookies

Hello lovelies,

I have a few things to say today.



1) Happy 1st birthday to Breakfast at Midnight. I feel like I could have been cast for Sixteen Candles because I completely forgot about my baby's birthday!!! It was officially April 19th but what's a few days, right?? So HBD to my blog!
Happt first birthday!!!

2) I'm done school! I'm FINALLY done exams and I feel great! No more Bishop's for eight months :(

3) I started my new job and I LOVE it! It's totally up my ally and I can't wait to see what the rest of the summer has in store for me.

4) I made a REALLY good cookie recipe recently. They combine great ingredients and come out soft and chewy.

Coconut Marshmallow Chocolate Chip Cookies

Ingredients
  • 2-1/3 cups flour
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1 teaspoon cinnamon
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 3/4 cup brown sugar
  • 3/4 cup sugar
  • 1 cup butter
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla
  • 2 eggs
  • 1/4 cup coconut
  • 1-1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
  • Sprinkles (optional)

Directions
  • ✿ Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; set aside.
  • ✿ Cream sugar, brown sugar, butter, vanilla and eggs.
  • ✿ Blend flour combination into egg mixture.
  • ✿ Fold in coconut, marshmallows and chocolate chips.
  • ✿ Drop by tablespoon onto greased cookie sheets. 
  • ✿ Bake at 375 degrees for 10-14 minutes or until golden brown.



Enjoy!

xox 

Gaby

No comments:

Post a Comment